Have you ever dreamed of picking up your backpack, heading off and staying away for as long as possible for the adventure of a lifetime?
Of course you have, and now you can by entering the competition ‘A Grand Adventure’ & win £1,000!
The competition is held by “MoneySupermarket.com” and they want backpackers around the globe to tell them where they would go, what they would do and how they would make their £1000 last as long as possible for an epic adventure.
Minus the cost of flights, they want backpackers to explore their frugal side of living whilst still having a great time and they have £1000 to give away to the lucky winner.
We are really excited about this competition, as we will take part as judges and get an opportunity to help give an awesome winner a chance to go on an incredible journey!
How to Enter:
To enter this competition simply follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Write A Blog Post detailing where you would go, what epic activity you would do whilst there and the steps you would take to make your £1000 last as long as possible. Please do include a picture of your destination which we will feature on our pinterest page.
2. Mention The Competition Page: www.moneysupermarket.com/a-grand-adventure in your blog post so that your readers know what ‘A Grand Adventure’ is about.
3. Nominate 5 of your fellow backpacker buddy bloggers to take part in the competition at the end of your post and let them know via Facebook or Twitter.
4. Email your entry to email@example.com by no later than the 28th January 2013 and we’ll get back to you confirming your entry.
During the competition we will be sharing some of your pictures with our social community to give them inspiration for their holidays in 2013 so why not do the same with your readers and make sure you use the hash tag #agrandadventure.
Anyone can take part in the competition, and we’ve nominated 5 of our fellow travel bloggers to get the ball rolling…
- Ryan - PauseTheMoment
- Anthony - ManvsClock
- Gerard & Kieu - GQtrippin
- David – DavidsBeenHere
- Debbie – EuropeanTravelista