Every Saturday from now on, we will be posting our favorite travel blog posts from the same week (mon-fri) in a segment called – ‘Weekend Reading’.
It’s the weekend so sit back, relax and enjoy our selection of interesting travel posts below:
- The Pub Of 600 Beers – Or Heaven! – Candice stumbles upon a Pub in France which claims to serve 600 different beers from around the world – how can she decide which one is best… beer tasting time? :p
- What Is The Australian Outback? – Marta from (A Travel Around The World) shares her experience this week from the Australian Outback and posts some amazing pictures.
- Potosi Through Children’s Eyes – Audrey and Daniel from (Uncornered Market) explore the mines and it’s shocking history in Potosi, Bolivia – with 12 year old kids forced to work down the mines and how you can prepare if you plan on visiting there.
- Learning How To Scuba Dive – Matt from (Nomadic Matt) travels to Fiji and is *forced* to try Scuba Diving for the first time, or suffer public embarrassment by Gary on Twitter – does he finally overcome his fears?
- – Craig Ablitt shares his 5 most fav. road trip destinations from Route66, South Africa, Australia and the Alaskan Highway.
Have a great weekend, and if you have any other great blog posts you would like to share, I would love to read them – so post your links in the comments below!