[VIDEO] Impressions From The Islands Of Thailand – After traveling through Laos & Cambodia we decided to head down to the south of Thailand and relax for a while on a few of the islands – – we wanted to try and capture our impressions of the Thai islands in video format. Check out the [...]
Archive | Travel Videos RSS feed for this section
After the sadness and pain of what we witnessed at Toul Sleng in Phnom Penh, we were excited to head up to Siem Reap and explore one of the biggest and amazing temple areas in the world – the famous Angkor Wat. Nothing apart from visiting Angkor Wat can really …
After our up and down trip through Laos – we headed down to Cambodia and to the capital of Phnom Penh. Cambodia has had a really dark and painful recent history, so while in Phnom Penh we decided to visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. Tuol Sleng …
Laos was a crazy few weeks – we explored some amazing ethnic villages up in Luang Nam Tha – held on for dear life during over 30 hours of crazy bus trips up and down the steep mountains in northern Laos … BUT worst of all was the fact that we lost over 400 gig and 2 months [...]
After spending a few days traveling through Lopburi to Sukhothai – we decided to head north and spend a few weeks resting and relaxing in Chiang Mai. Sofia has never really been the best cook :p – so I decided to sign her up for an authentic thai cooking course – watch …
After exploring Bangkok and Ayutthaya – we decided it was time to continue heading north and check out the ‘crazy’ city of Lopburi (which was apparently .
Well – for a few months now, we have been talking about how we will be traveling around, filming everything we do and sharing it with you online in HD video format. I am sure most of you have noticed the new feature on our front page. That is the place we will be updating [...]
Today I Will Share My Top 5 Places Around The World, Where I Could Visit Again And Live For A While. Sometimes when you are traveling, you will come across THAT place. Its a place where you just feel like *yeah I could live here for a while*. It feels kinda like home, you seem [...]
Hey everyone, hope you all had a great week! This week is our last week in Scuol, so we have been very busy making the most of the winter sports which they offer around this part of Switzerland. Yesterday we went skiing in St. Moritz (a blog about that coming soon!), and a few days [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel