After our trip to Bergamo in Italy, we continued with Skyscanner to Innsbruck in Austria, our final destination - Innsbruck is an old city surrounded by the Austrian alps, and it really is the perfect city for a wonderful weekend getaway! Check out our video from a day exploring Innsbruck below: You can read more about [...]
Archive | Travel Videos RSS feed for this section
Earlier this year we had the opportunity to travel on the Eastern and Oriental Express from Singapore to Bangkok – the 3-day trip was one of pure indulgence with good food, beautiful views and 5-star service! It’s a beautiful train and a trip of a lifetime, and we made a short video summing up our [...]
Earlier this year, we spent 3 months living in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, where we went skiing every single day. It was an amazing place and the perfect location to build up our new project. We know this is probably a strange time to be posting articles about winter, but in the scorching summer heat we think of [...]
During our current trip through Germany we’ve been testing the latest travel product from David’sBeenHere.com: a digital luggage scale – watch our video review below. For us this was one of those products we hadn’t realized how much we really needed until David sent it to us, and it’s been SO useful! We only travel with [...]
When Rabbie’s Tours offered to take us around Scotland for a few days we thought a 1 day tour to Stirling and Loch Lomond would be perfect. The first stop was Stirling Castle, one of the most important castles in Scottish history. You could actually visit the chamber and dining halls of the Royal family who used to live there. [...]
We stayed in Fort William, known as the gateway to the Highlands and the adventure capital of UK. Sitting at the foot of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in UK, and at the head of Loch Linnhe, a sea loch, the beauty surrounding this town is unmistakable. When asking the locals in Edinburgh what their [...]
Edinburgh is often referred to as the most haunted city in Europe, perhaps because around every corner there is a story to tell. I don’t think I have ever learned so much about a city’s history through stories and tales as I have of Edinburgh. And the fact that the city has preserved so much [...]
We had never seen so many churches in such a small place, you couldn’t walk 50 meters on the street without seeing a church. But despite having well over 65 churches to choose from, all the people seemed to gather at one specific church – the smallest one inside a gate… If you looked up [...]
If you ever visit Riga, don’t miss out on trying this so called “bread drink” made from fermented black bread called Kvass! When it comes to food, Riga topped all the other Baltic countries in quality – it was cheap, there was an abundance, and it was really good. But when it comes to attractions [...]
Founded in the 12th century, Tallinn with its ancient city walls, high church spires and red roof tops it was an irresistible sight. Walking around on the cobble stoned streets and alleyways lined with medieval houses in mixes of German, Russian, Swedish and Danish architecture, you feel as though you have stepped back in time. To add [...]
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Heather: I don't think there's anything wrong with being ...
- Heather: I've only visited two of these places, but hope t...
- Heather: I've never seen that pink lake before. It's so p...
- Hogga: australia! south america!...
- Rashad Pharaon: The mix of modern and ancient sound very familiar ...
- Heera: I always knew that London was a scary place in the...
More good stuff to read…
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide