This week we received a question from Annie Leroux. Here is her question: “How would your travel plans have changed if you didn’t have each other? I am often wondering how couples who do long-term RTW travel find each other and if the plans sparked FROM finding each other or if the two were traveling [...]
Travel Photo Of The Week – Vienna, Austria
City Guide – 24 Hours In Sydney, Australia Sydney is an amazing place, and I really recommend you try and spend longer than just one day there, to really see everything – but this guide gives you a quick idea about what you can see in 24hrs and can help you get started – hope [...]
A month ago we had a blog poll on our site asking how our readers would travel if they had ONLY 2 months to travel Europe. The alternatives were: a) I would try to see as many countries I could within 2 months b) I would travel to fewer countries but stay in each longer [...]
We were more than eager to leave Sweden for our first RTW trip in 2008, so as soon as we thought we had enough money to survive for a while we packed our bags and left. We didn’t really know what to expect, but figured that time would tell. And pretty soon, it did. If [...]
We received a question from Jenna last week asking us: how do you choose where you travel to next? That really is an interesting question, because to be honest we have never really had a ‘dream’ trip – apart from THE trip which includes basically every country in the world… We realized that some people have a [...]
Travel Photo Of The Week – Malaysian Tea Plantations
At a first glance it might look as if buying flight tickets is like a big lottery; A few lucky bastards get lucky and pay nothing for the seat next to yours, while you seem to always pay overprice. ‘Ah well, next time it might be me who is the lucky one’, you think. These [...]
My Favorite Travel Movie Quotes and Why I Love Them. Travel movies are some of my absolute favorite to watch – there is so much wisdom shared within them, so many quotes that I can relate to. I have picked a few of my Fav. movies below, added a few quotes and I also share why [...]
December, 2008 – The weather had been unsteady during the week, but when I woke up that morning the weather was incredible, blue skies and sunny – ‘Let’s go NOW!’ I said as I eagerly shook Nathan to wake up – we were off to Akaroa. 20 minutes later the bus tickets were booked and [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Rashad Pharaon: The mix of modern and ancient sound very familiar ...
- Heera: I always knew that London was a scary place in the...
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Oooohh, definitely the first places that I would l...
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel