Our feet are blistered, our legs are giving in, our minds are buzzing – Bangkok got the best of us, but we also got the best of Bangkok… Bangkok really has everything for everybody – it is huge, chaotic, but also in a weird way quite charming – after spending 10 days there last month [...]
I was talking to a friend the other day about traveling, I was sharing my big travel plans and she was sharing her dream travels. We were talking about the same thing, only I called it a plan while she called it a dream. It’s only a word …
Travel Photo – Sydney Opera House (The Best Angle) – There are so many different angles to view the Sydney Opera House, I am not sure which is the best angle, but for me it was while taking a ferry over to Manly Beach – You get to see the arches which have come to [...]
Sleeping Bag Liner – A Must Have Travel Item Something I bought as a little extra luxury item on my travels turned out to be one of the best things I’ve ever bought. I cannot recommend a sleeping bag liner enough. Both me and Nathan bought one each a few years ago, and since then they [...]
While traveling the world, your body is introduced to many new bugs and bacterias, some of which are more dangerous than others – so today we are going to share 5 common travel diseases, what they are, how to avoid them.
A few weeks ago we stayed at Sivarin Guesthouse in Bangkok for 10 nights, and had an amazing stay. Not knowing anything about the place before we arrived – we were impressed with the accommodation and the service …
Travel Photo – Bali Rice Fields – When I think about Bali, the first thing which comes to mind is GREEN – everything there is such an incredible shade of green. To really experience this green-ness, make sure you head out to the Bali rice fields.
My grandmother has a very specific view of people who travel a lot, especially old people. She can’t understand how they can’t just be happy with staying at home, why their souls are so restless and unhappy with their current situation. I hear and read this a lot: If you travel all the time, you’re [...]
I wish I couldn’t write about this topic, but sadly enough it’s not all that hard. There are places that are reaching a point of destruction, and for different reasons they will soon be gone. As I write this post, I feel split between paradoxes. While I would really want to see these places, I [...]
People can love traveling, but have a deep fear of flying. Some dislike it more than others, but I’m sure that we all have that thought crossing our minds that an accident could happen. For some people, the thought just passes quickly through the mind, while for others the thought won’t leave them until they [...]
- Yalikavak Holiday Destinations – 2014 December 12, 2013
- Keeping your Home Safe While You’re Abroad December 12, 2013
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Top Tips December 11, 2013
- 5 National Parks in the USA That Should Be On Your Travel List December 11, 2013
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black” December 10, 2013
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Brittany @ Paws for Beer: Great list! I have been to both Yellowstone and Z...
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Me too. I might have to do some more research on t...
- Steuben Tours Berlin: One thing I stumbled upon recently is the first en...
- Agness: Crater Lake National Park is definitely the most c...
- Agness: I've never heard of Edinburgh Fringe Festival bef...
- Basha: Wow! Beautiful places & beautiful pictures :)...
More good stuff to read…
- Yalikavak Holiday Destinations – 2014
- Keeping your Home Safe While You’re Abroad
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Top Tips
- 5 National Parks in the USA That Should Be On Your Travel List
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black”
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try