WWOOFing is a popular way to travel the world for free accommodation and food. If you haven’t heard about this before, I highly recommend checking out the website – WWOOFing = Willing Working On Organic Farms and sounds like a great idea, but we wanted to know about this thing from someone who had actually [...]
Weekend Reading – Best Travel Blogs This Week (25-30 April) Well today we finally have FREEDOM in the form of TWO laptops – it’s been about 12 months since my last laptop broke (somewhere in the Cook Islands) and since then we have been sharing Sofia’s cute lil’ 10 inch pink one – what a [...]
Hi everybody, the last time we spammed you we’d just arrived in Nicaragua, after fleeing dangerous Honduras. However, it’s Nicaragua that should have a travel warning! Our list of injuries include: – Me getting whacked in the voicebox by a surfboard, meaning I couldn’t speak for three days (Claire loved this) – Claire getting bitten by a scary spider in [...]
Travel Photo Of The Week – Vanuatu Water Taxi
Shanghai 2010 World Expo – A Green Freak Show? “Better City, Better Life” is the theme of this year’s ‘World Expo 2010′ held in Shanghai. The expo starting from the 1:st of May to the 31:st of October is believed to be the greatest through history, and they’re expecting up to 500, 000 visitors EVERY [...]
Weekend Reading – Best Travel Blogs This Week (18-23 April) Hey guys, today it’s gonna be just a quick blog as right now I am on the bus traveling to Copenhagen for 3 days of work with another company I run. I hope the Volcano in Iceland didn’t disturb your travel plans too much this week, and that you [...]
North & Central America Trip – We Survived Honduras Hi everybody, You´ll be pleased to hear made it out of Honduras alive – just! We nearly got trapped there – not from protests, nor closed borders, but because it´s an amazing country where it would be easy to laze around for months. Before leaving Guatemala, we [...]
Travel Photo Of The Week – Aborigine Busking In Sydney
City Guide – Basel, Switzerland Quick Facts: Location: Switzerland Language: (Swiss) German Currency: Swiss Franc Short History: The earliest documented citation of Basilia, the city at the bend in the Rhine, dates from the year 374. Basel’s heraldic animal, the basilisk, is certainly of more recent origin. It is a mythical creature, part cockerel and [...]
Weekend Reading – Best Travel Blogs From Around The Web (11-16 April) Hey everyone! Well this week has been a BLAH week for me – I have been stuck in bed since Monday SICK SICK SICK! But today I was outside and went for a run so YUP, I am healthy again We have just [...]
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- Exploring The Colors And Flavors Of Rajasthan May 14, 2013
- 5 Things To Do In Turin, Italy May 12, 2013
- Things To Do In Lanzarote May 11, 2013
- 3 Off The Grid Holiday Ideas For 2013 May 10, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Peter Lee: Hahahaha...wrinkle free skirts for girls, Good one...
- Jeremy: I just started a 5 month trip and I can't wait to...
- Tracey Croke: Agree food and cost are the top considerations but...
- Agness: I love road trips the most. Remember my last one t...
- Stef: Yes road trip music is important!! Here you find m...
- Marissa: I've been looking into apartments and other vacat...