Even if you’re not a serious gambler, the best casino cities in the world are still worth visiting for the vibe and experience alone – there is no denying in that casino cities are like different worlds, with never-ending nightlife and big-name shows. Here are five of the top casino cities in the world and [...]
The most common mistakes people make when choosing travel insurance is not to read through the terms and conditions and find out exactly what it covers – I’ve seen sport insurances that only cover the equipment when it’s not being used, which makes the insurance basically useless. Some travel insurance companies are very elusive in [...]
During our stay in Monaco we checked into the Columbus Monte-Carlo Hotel, a charming hotel located by the Fontvieille harbor – one of the newest quarters in Monaco, constructed almost entirely on artificially reclaimed land. Only a five minute walk from the busy city center, there is a calm and relaxed atmosphere in Fontvieille, something which [...]
If you’re like me and love the culture and many activities that cosmopolitan cities offer, but still like to spend a few days on the beach on a sunny summer day, you might sometimes find yourself torn between going to a small beach town or a large bustling city. The great news is that you [...]
At first glance, Monaco and budget are two things that just don’t seem to go together in the same sentence – but believe it or not, it IS possible - and we’ll show you how to make the most of this beautiful tiny country while still on a budget… Get In Whether it’s a trip planned [...]
Rome is probably not the first destination you think of when it comes to budget travel, but the great thing is that there are so many free things to do in Rome that once you have found cheap apartments in Rome – the rest of your budget planning is easy. The city is practically an open-air museum, [...]
Italy’s delicious food culture inspired me to start experimenting and learn more about cooking, and during my time there I learned a thing or two about food. In my quest for the perfect Gelato (Italian ice cream), I picked up a few tricks on how to find the perfect Gelato… The Color Of The Pistachio [...]
Cornwall is steeped in history. There’s a wide selection of popular attractions that showcase the county’s ancient history, spanning across the ages. A lot of Cornish heritage locations are family friendly, and some are dog friendly too; making Cornwall’s history open to all! Cornish Stone Circles. Cornwall is an archaeologist’s haven! Many of the historic [...]
The summer brings with it many delights – the chance to shed a few cumbersome layers of clothing, time to be outdoors, the opportunity to catch up with friends who live just that bit too far away to visit in the blustery depths of winter and of course, food festivals! If you’re anything like us, [...]
Our friends, Becky and Gray the travelling couple behind GlobalGrasshopper.com have just launched a brand new website – an on-line shop called Lo-Fi Nomad. The idea was created after the couple wanted to find a way to use travel images and memories captured and turn them into useful and decorative products. All the products on [...]
- The Alsace Wine Route – Photo Essay June 20, 2013
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Florida June 19, 2013
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Jeremy: Saint Augustine is also a cool place to visit. It...
- Sofia: Glad you like them Mark!...
- Sofia: Glad to hear you like the list, and thanks for the...
- Sofia: Yeah, I was completely blown away by Scotland. Nev...
- Sofia: Great trip itinerary, those areas really are some ...
- Sofia: Asia is pretty hectic indeed, I think that's one ...