Hopefully you will never have to experience any issues like these while traveling, but it’s best to be prepared in advance should this happen. Something as simple as jet lag or stomach issues can put a real damper on your vacation. If you’re not prepared for travel issues before leaving, your trip may not be [...]
Archive | Travel Advice RSS feed for this section
The smallest decisions make the greatest impact and the same goes with green living but making green decisions doesn’t stop when you travel. Every individual is responsible for helping sustain mother earth, conserving natural resources and eliminating waste, whether at home or on the road. Here are five green travel tips to lighten your global [...]
Guest Post by Darcie Connell: It’s no secret, every woman wants to look sexy but when it comes to travel, most women pack with only two questions in mind: Is it comfortable? Do I really want to bring my favorite shoes that cause severe pain after five minutes? Is that new wool sweater going to [...]
Travel is such a fun experience, no matter where you’re headed. A bad airport experience can quickly change this. Other than patience, being prepared to zoom through TSA is the best way to go. Here are some small simple tips to consider next time you fly: Don’t overdress Comfort is key when you travel. Dress [...]
Most travel lovers started traveling early with the family, from road trips to visiting new and different countries. Back in the old days, we had no iPads or fancy electronics other than a Walkman and a couple of old tapes. Entertainment came in the form of cards, Boggle, Battleship and tic-tac-toe. Kids now-a-days, it’s [...]
The Hawaiian tropics are the perfect place for an island getaway. In addition to sun, sand and surf available all year round, Hawaii also boasts an amazing events calendar. Here is a guide to 10 of Hawaii’s best annual events! Waimea Cherry Blossom Heritage Festival When: February Where: The Big Island Having just hit [...]
Australian drivers enjoy the same clear, concise driving rules and publicly posted directions like most countries of the world. Driving in any new city or country is always a challenge, even more when you need to drive on the “wrong” side of the road! The key is in knowing the basics, keeping the rules in [...]
How young were you when you realized you had a thirst for adventure? The average age of a traveller seems to be getting younger with each passing year and people are craving adventure at an increasingly earlier age. Research indicates that a child must taste food at least 10 times before he or she [...]
Glossy travel photos and inspirational videos make it seem that a life on the road is always fun and exciting, but the truth of it is that sometimes traveling can be exhausting. If you travel long enough, you are bound to get ill, run into hassles with paperwork, have something stolen, or just burn out. [...]
A great gap year will result in new friendships and life-long memories, so having a good financial plan and money management skills will help you to fully enjoy the experience. Worrying about running out of money or having your money stolen is no way to spend a trip — follow these tips to prevent financial [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel