It’s time again for another backpacking recipe – I’m glad you all enjoyed the Greek Lentil Soup from last week. We tend to use a lot of canned food when we cook while traveling – canned food is cheap, it lasts for a longer time, and it is also easier to bring with you in [...]
Archive | Travel Advice RSS feed for this section
I absolutely love the water and swimming, but there have been a few times where I was so grossed out or scared that I simply wouldn’t go close to the water – however, the places I’ve been to are nothing compared to the places below. Today I will share with you some of the most [...]
(Editor Note: Today’s guest post comes from David, who runs a site which helps you understand and find the best frequent flyer cards – this is something we have never used or know much about, so we are more than happy to let David share his knowledge.) Obtaining frequent flyer miles is an excellent way [...]
Yes, it’s OFFICIAL: TBEX (TravelBlogExchange.com) is hosting the first event ever in Europe this fall. The TBEX event will be held in Copenhagen from the 4th – 6th of November, 2010 – and we’ll be there! We were VERY disappointed to miss out on the TBEX event in New York earlier this year, so we’re thrilled [...]
For me, one of the toughest things when backpacking around the world is having to resist the temptation of buying every pretty and new thing I see. There have been so many things I have wanted to buy, but since I don’t have much space for it in my 40L backpack and honestly the PAIN [...]
I love that feeling in my stomach when the plane lifts off the ground and also when it lands again on the runway. However, I’m not so sure how I would feel if I was ever to land on any of these airports… Today I will be sharing some of the most crazy, and dangerous [...]
For as long as history dates back, people from around the world have put a lot of pride and effort into body modifications – everything from piercings and tattoos to scarification and deformations…
Is travel underwear just a waste of money on big granny-looking ugly underwear that won’t dry any quicker than normal, or are they such amazing creations that you shouldn’t leave the country without bringing along a few pairs? What really is the deal with travel underwear, why should you buy them and do they really [...]
Travel Sickness – Ways To Ease It There are many great NATURAL ways to ease and cure your travel sickness. There are several travel sickness medicines that work well, some to have before the trip (whether you’re flying or taking the bus or similar) to avoid travel sickness, and others to help you deal with [...]
How You Can Learn To Adapt Yourself To New Cultures While Traveling This week we received a question from Patricia. “Hey Nathan and Sofia. In the post 5 things i love about traveling you wrote that you love meeting new cultures. I like doing this as well but find it hard sometimes to adapt myself [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel