Everybody knows that before we can enjoy our holiday we have to grit our teeth and get through the stress, panic, hustle and bustle of the day with the capital D … Departure Day. It’s not always a pleasant experience but it gets us where we REALLY want to be – on a sunny beach [...]
Archive | Mental & Internal RSS feed for this section
I’m not a religious person, in fact, I quit the automatic-at-birth church membership they sign you up for in Sweden last year. However, I’ve always enjoyed visiting churches, I feel that there is something special about them, something very comforting. I feel safe and calm when …
There is a guy I know, who spent years dreaming about everything he wanted to do – most of all he wanted to travel the world and do some crazy adventures. But life never seemed to work that way for him, and he never seemed to have any time to do all that he dreamed. Today, he is [...]
My grandmother has a very specific view of people who travel a lot, especially old people. She can’t understand how they can’t just be happy with staying at home, why their souls are so restless and unhappy with their current situation. I hear and read this a lot: If you travel all the time, you’re [...]
People can love traveling, but have a deep fear of flying. Some dislike it more than others, but I’m sure that we all have that thought crossing our minds that an accident could happen. For some people, the thought just passes quickly through the mind, while for others the thought won’t leave them until they [...]
Traveling as a couple has its ups and downs, and it really isn’t all a bed of roses. Something you have to be prepared for is having to cope with things you wouldn’t need to if you traveled alone. For example, when I get really hungry I’m not that fun to be around, and Nathan [...]
There is one word which is more powerful than any other word, a word that makes you go either right or left – I’m talking about the “YES” word. ‘Yes’ is by far the most powerful word in the world. Saying yes to something can completely transform your life. It’s crazy to think that such [...]
How You Can Learn To Adapt Yourself To New Cultures While Traveling This week we received a question from Patricia. “Hey Nathan and Sofia. In the post 5 things i love about traveling you wrote that you love meeting new cultures. I like doing this as well but find it hard sometimes to adapt myself [...]
5 Reasons I Love To Travel Luckily, the 5 things I hate about traveling don’t outweigh the 5 things I love about it. Having the ability to travel around the world is one of the most amazing things in the world, there are so many awesome things to learn, and help us grow – I [...]
5 Things (Life Lessons) I Learned While Visiting Vanuatu From Hanging Out With Some Of The Happiest People In The World. You learn a lot when you go traveling, especially from the people you meet along the way. Out of all the places I’ve been, there is no place where I’ve learned so much about [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel