Sometimes the best vacations are about having new experiences, pushing the envelope a little and stepping out of your comfort zone. Outdoor adventure trips are not high on some people’s travel list but they are an intriguing idea for any getaway. Even if you don’t consider yourself particularly outdoorsy, there are many adventures and activities [...]
Archive | Mental & Internal RSS feed for this section
There’s no place like home, especially when you’ve been away for a while. Traveling can take a lot out of you, so when you get home you’ll more than likely feel the “travel blues“, a little out of place, like you don’t fit in. Missing is a big part of this process, you’ll miss your [...]
When traveling, it is so easy to just lay back and enjoy the moment, let the days go by, often not ever leaving our comfort zone. Every country around the world is full of adventures, new places to see, beaches to enjoy, mountains to climb. Why not make your memories last and explore the wilder [...]
It’s always interesting to visit a new country although many experience culture shock once they arrive. Even when you read about a new travel destination, living the experience can become a little more challenging than you thought. Some cultures will be completely different than yours and the way of life can be a little shocking [...]
Sitting home bored out your mind? Why not cut back on eating out, shopping for stuff you don’t need and save your money to travel to places you’ve never seen before? Travel is more than just a way to break the monotony. It offers rich experiences that help to satisfy that inner need to get [...]
Travel is such a fun experience, no matter where you’re headed. A bad airport experience can quickly change this. Other than patience, being prepared to zoom through TSA is the best way to go. Here are some small simple tips to consider next time you fly: Don’t overdress Comfort is key when you travel. Dress [...]
How young were you when you realized you had a thirst for adventure? The average age of a traveller seems to be getting younger with each passing year and people are craving adventure at an increasingly earlier age. Research indicates that a child must taste food at least 10 times before he or she [...]
Glossy travel photos and inspirational videos make it seem that a life on the road is always fun and exciting, but the truth of it is that sometimes traveling can be exhausting. If you travel long enough, you are bound to get ill, run into hassles with paperwork, have something stolen, or just burn out. [...]
One of the things you’re likely to face at some point during your travels is culture shock – these can range from the smallest details to massive moral issues, and even on arranged group holidays it’s impossible to avoid, so it’s crucial to learn how to deal with it whenever it shows up. I’m far [...]
I’ve always had this fascination/fear of doing things outside of my comfort zone – I love it and hate it at the same time, BUT it’s the feeling afterwards which gets me addicted to it. Everything from speaking in public to learning new skills like skiing and surfing – I keep doing it and keep [...]
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Marine activities in Mauritius November 27, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Canada is surely one of the top for me if not the ...
More good stuff to read…
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel
- A Voyage to Helsinki, Finland – What To Do and See