Are you planning to hit the road this holiday season? Don’t fall prey to the following mistakes, which could derail your trip. Although part of the fun of a road trip is the spontaneity and freedom it provides, a bit of advance planning can help prevent you straying off budget or ending up with a [...]
Archive | Health And Safety RSS feed for this section
Traveling during the fall or winter season is definitely more stressful than traveling during the summer or any warm weather. The best way to go is just to pack well, plan ahead and be well prepared. The more information you have, the better you can plan ahead and avoid setbacks or issues that can make [...]
Hopefully you will never have to experience any issues like these while traveling, but it’s best to be prepared in advance should this happen. Something as simple as jet lag or stomach issues can put a real damper on your vacation. If you’re not prepared for travel issues before leaving, your trip may not be [...]
The smallest decisions make the greatest impact and the same goes with green living but making green decisions doesn’t stop when you travel. Every individual is responsible for helping sustain mother earth, conserving natural resources and eliminating waste, whether at home or on the road. Here are five green travel tips to lighten your global [...]
A few weeks ago – we were sitting in a colorful Trishaw (bicycle taxi), touring the streets of Georgetown in Penang while filming a new travel episode and chitchatting with the old wrinkled man behind us pushing the bike. In reality, it would have been faster to simply walk, so it was a little funny to see [...]
It’s all very well planning a city break to feed your inner culture vulture or a gastronomic experience to tempt your taste buds – but have you considered planning a holiday that focuses on your wellbeing? From month long relaxing retreats to cheap spa breaks, there are plenty of holidays out there that’ll help get [...]
Guest Post : Travel Advice – An essential part of your backpacking plans should involve getting and understanding travel insurance. You’ll need to speak to your insurance provider and investigate your policy thoroughly to verify details of exactly what your policy does and doesn’t cover. For worldwide travel insurance Money Supermarket has a database of travel [...]
When you travel, things are quite different from usual – you tend to party more, drink more and stress more, and all of this combined really takes a toll on your body. Often, travel turns out to be anything but relaxing. Your daily agenda is crammed with so many must-see and must do …
While traveling the world, your body is introduced to many new bugs and bacterias, some of which are more dangerous than others – so today we are going to share 5 common travel diseases, what they are, how to avoid them.
Spending money on food while traveling in Europe is probably one of the most difficult things to handle when it comes to budgeting. You always spend more than you had planned, and yet, it’s hard to cut down since you need it to live. However, just because you need to cut down on your food [...]
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Marine activities in Mauritius November 27, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Canada is surely one of the top for me if not the ...
More good stuff to read…
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel
- A Voyage to Helsinki, Finland – What To Do and See