Having a laptop while traveling can be such a great asset – you can connect with your friends, upload pictures, save money by booking flights and hostels online etc. But when traveling around the world, by nature you are forced to put your laptop through so many challenges that it can be really hard to [...]
Archive | Gear & Technology RSS feed for this section
(Editor Note: Today’s guest post comes from David, who runs a site which helps you understand and find the best frequent flyer cards – this is something we have never used or know much about, so we are more than happy to let David share his knowledge.) Obtaining frequent flyer miles is an excellent way [...]
Is travel underwear just a waste of money on big granny-looking ugly underwear that won’t dry any quicker than normal, or are they such amazing creations that you shouldn’t leave the country without bringing along a few pairs? What really is the deal with travel underwear, why should you buy them and do they really [...]
Weekly Travel Question: Last week we received a great travel question from Aisleen & Rich @ Life’s Great Adventures asking: What items are a ‘must’ for packing into a backpack, & what really doesn’t need to come with you? Hi Aisleen and Rich! Well, I can start out by saying that the first time I left for [...]
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Florida June 19, 2013
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Mark: Wow! That view of Haydon Bridge is a piece of heav...
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....