While they say the best way to learn a lesson is to learn from your own mistakes, we have a tendency to forget what we learn over a period of time. Sometimes, that’s a good thing – for example when we forget just how much a broken heart hurts, and throw ourselves right back in [...]
Archive | Before You Leave RSS feed for this section
Holiday Hairstyles - Clothes get scruffy and lose shape quickly when you’re on the road, and given the small space in your bag you don’t have a whole lot of outfits to play with – all I have are two t-shirts, a pair of shorts and two dresses, in other words I only have a handful [...]
Many people, especially those on a competitive career path, are very hesitant about taking some time off to travel the world. I’ve met people who say that they would love to travel the world for a year, and that they probably will – one day … “One day, when I’ve finished studying”, “One day, when [...]
One thing we all have to buy before leaving on our long-term travels is travel insurance – traveling the world without an insurance is really not worth it in case something serious happens. But the travel insurance industry is like a jungle, it’s really difficult to know which one to choose and what they normally [...]
Back in 2004 I wanted nothing else but to leave New Zealand … I HATED my life there, and felt like I wanted to leave everything behind and go as far away as I could, but before I could do so, I needed to get enough money to buy a plane ticket out of there. [...]
Everybody knows that before we can enjoy our holiday we have to grit our teeth and get through the stress, panic, hustle and bustle of the day with the capital D … Departure Day. It’s not always a pleasant experience but it gets us where we REALLY want to be – on a sunny beach [...]
The word “cheap” can have many meanings – very often, the word is just a synonym for “crap quality”. Nobody, really, wants a cheap car. Telling someone else that their car is “good value” is not a good compliment! But when it comes to cheap holidays, there is no shame – everyone wants the cheapest deal. [...]
Many of us have probably had the idea to teach English overseas for a year or so, some of us might even have tried to find some information about how it works. But often, that’s also where it normally ends. Not because we lost interest in teaching English abroad, but because …
Being a traveler and an environment hero is not easy – it’s close to impossible actually (anyone who wants to take on the challenge?). Since we became more aware of the destructive effect our lifestyles have, eco travel has become more and more popular …
I’ve traveled with quite a few different types of people, both friends, family and boyfriends. Some have been awesome, and some have been really terrible. Although I had an overall good time with them, I’ve often returned home promising myself never to do it again …
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel