Sometimes the best vacations are about having new experiences, pushing the envelope a little and stepping out of your comfort zone. Outdoor adventure trips are not high on some people’s travel list but they are an intriguing idea for any getaway. Even if you don’t consider yourself particularly outdoorsy, there are many adventures and activities [...]
Archive | Travel Advice RSS feed for this section
For years Hollywood has taken us to places we never knew existed! Movies can give you the travel bug in an instant, they’re so good at giving you that “wish you were there” feeling! Traditional movies like The Sound of Music took us early on to scenes of historical Europe like the town of Salzburg [...]
Are you planning to hit the road this holiday season? Don’t fall prey to the following mistakes, which could derail your trip. Although part of the fun of a road trip is the spontaneity and freedom it provides, a bit of advance planning can help prevent you straying off budget or ending up with a [...]
There’s no place like home, especially when you’ve been away for a while. Traveling can take a lot out of you, so when you get home you’ll more than likely feel the “travel blues“, a little out of place, like you don’t fit in. Missing is a big part of this process, you’ll miss your [...]
When traveling, it is so easy to just lay back and enjoy the moment, let the days go by, often not ever leaving our comfort zone. Every country around the world is full of adventures, new places to see, beaches to enjoy, mountains to climb. Why not make your memories last and explore the wilder [...]
The whole point of a holiday is relaxing, am I wrong? How many times have you rushed out the door, worried about missing your flight, and ended up forgetting something vital? Here’s a holiday checklist to make sure everything goes to plan and you can enjoy your Piña Colada in peace! 1 month before travel [...]
It’s always interesting to visit a new country although many experience culture shock once they arrive. Even when you read about a new travel destination, living the experience can become a little more challenging than you thought. Some cultures will be completely different than yours and the way of life can be a little shocking [...]
We’ve all joked at some time about funky table manners around the world, with so many wonderful and diverse countries and cultures around the world, there’s certainly some traditions that are both fun and intriguing. Some cultural traditions may seem strange to you but to others it’s a way of life. What is strange anyway? [...]
Sitting home bored out your mind? Why not cut back on eating out, shopping for stuff you don’t need and save your money to travel to places you’ve never seen before? Travel is more than just a way to break the monotony. It offers rich experiences that help to satisfy that inner need to get [...]
Traveling during the fall or winter season is definitely more stressful than traveling during the summer or any warm weather. The best way to go is just to pack well, plan ahead and be well prepared. The more information you have, the better you can plan ahead and avoid setbacks or issues that can make [...]
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Heather: I don't think there's anything wrong with being ...
- Heather: I've only visited two of these places, but hope t...
- Heather: I've never seen that pink lake before. It's so p...
- Hogga: australia! south america!...
- Rashad Pharaon: The mix of modern and ancient sound very familiar ...
- Heera: I always knew that London was a scary place in the...
More good stuff to read…
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide