Back in 2004 I wanted nothing else but to leave New Zealand … I HATED my life there, and felt like I wanted to leave everything behind and go as far away as I could, but before I could do so, I needed to get enough money to buy a plane ticket out of there. [...]
Archive | Personal Travel News RSS feed for this section
Happy 22nd birthday to me! :p I actually tried to make Nathan write this post for me, but then he said that if I didn’t write it myself, there would be no b-day post – and I couldn’t have that could I… So here we go with something “not-so-travel-related-but-still-kind-of”, I think you will get my [...]
Hey everyone, well today is a HUGE day for AsWeTravel.com – as many of you know, over the last few months we have been working on the release on our first eBook. Well TODAY it is finally ready and has been released – it feels amazing to finally read through the final product…
WOW – today it has been exactly 6 months since AsWeTravel.com started online, and what a fun journey we’ve had! To be honest we never knew what to expect when we first started posting and sharing our travel articles, blogs, travel advice etc. We didn’t realize what an amazing community of people there was out [...]
It is now official – we will be leaving Switzerland in three weeks. The tickets are booked and some sort of travel plan has been made. On the 6th of March, after I’ve finished cleaning a holiday apartment (a 3-hour-job that pays for both mine and Nathan’s flight tickets. Gotta love the Swiss money!) we’re [...]
Last week mum and dad came from Sweden for a short visit. They were curious to see where I have been hiding the last four months, and I was eager to show them! I think I showed them quite a bit of Scuol, Switzerland. None of them had ever been to a place like this, [...]
We’ve been living in a remote village called Vulpera high up in the Swiss alps for about 4-months now. It’s quite a hard place to get to (don’t ask how we got here :p), and it always has been. When Switzerland was taken over by German, French and Italian people they didn’t bother putting any [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel