Back in 2004 I wanted nothing else but to leave New Zealand … I HATED my life there, and felt like I wanted to leave everything behind and go as far away as I could, but before I could do so, I needed to get enough money to buy a plane ticket out of there. [...]
Archive | Personal Travel News RSS feed for this section
Happy 22nd birthday to me! :p I actually tried to make Nathan write this post for me, but then he said that if I didn’t write it myself, there would be no b-day post – and I couldn’t have that could I… So here we go with something “not-so-travel-related-but-still-kind-of”, I think you will get my [...]
Hey everyone, well today is a HUGE day for AsWeTravel.com – as many of you know, over the last few months we have been working on the release on our first eBook. Well TODAY it is finally ready and has been released – it feels amazing to finally read through the final product…
WOW – today it has been exactly 6 months since AsWeTravel.com started online, and what a fun journey we’ve had! To be honest we never knew what to expect when we first started posting and sharing our travel articles, blogs, travel advice etc. We didn’t realize what an amazing community of people there was out [...]
It is now official – we will be leaving Switzerland in three weeks. The tickets are booked and some sort of travel plan has been made. On the 6th of March, after I’ve finished cleaning a holiday apartment (a 3-hour-job that pays for both mine and Nathan’s flight tickets. Gotta love the Swiss money!) we’re [...]
Last week mum and dad came from Sweden for a short visit. They were curious to see where I have been hiding the last four months, and I was eager to show them! I think I showed them quite a bit of Scuol, Switzerland. None of them had ever been to a place like this, [...]
We’ve been living in a remote village called Vulpera high up in the Swiss alps for about 4-months now. It’s quite a hard place to get to (don’t ask how we got here :p), and it always has been. When Switzerland was taken over by German, French and Italian people they didn’t bother putting any [...]
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, Uk May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Hogga: I mean, I wouldn't say no to any o these places.....
- Adventurous Andrea: This all looks absolutely heavenly! I so look forw...
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...