The best way to describe what the Eastern & Oriental Express was really like is to simply show you – after all, don’t they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Below we have put together a photo essay to showcase the best of our train trip (you will even see us dressed to [...]
Archive | Our 2012 Features RSS feed for this section
Eastern And Oriental Express – A Journey Like No Other After a couple of days enjoying the best of Singapore, we had the pleasure of traveling on the Eastern and Oriental Express up to Bangkok – the train took us through the jungles of Malaysia and rice fields of Thailand during 3 luxurious and unforgettable days. [...]
During our week in Singapore, we found it to be a very exciting place to visit. The country has gone to many lengths to encourage tourists to visit, and since everything was so easy to reach you could manage to do a lot of things in a short period of time – in other words, [...]
Dorms are not exactly known to give you much privacy – you sleep together with a bunch of strangers in squeaky bunk beds while someone else’s sweaty feet climb the little ladder on the side of the bed next to your face, and wherever you look you’re facing someone else in a bed in front [...]
Our days in Malaysia have mostly consisted of an identical pattern: eating, working, walking, eating, working, walking – in other words, just what we had planned to do. Malaysia is unlike any other country, more multi-cultural than you can imagine, and the people are incredibly friendly – it was the perfect place to settle down [...]
Summer has finally arrived in Europe, and thousands of travelers are packing their bags and backpacks to explore everything that Europe has to offer. Spring, autumn and winter all have their perks, but the truth is that Europe is never as beautiful as during summer, and while accommodation can be harder to come by, there [...]
Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, you’ll find The Nest Guesthouse, one of the top rated B&B’s in the city. The reason why people like this place so much, is simple: the owners have truly understood what it takes to make their guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay. “One of the most [...]
Well, what can I say other than that this year’s travel plans didn’t really turn out at all as planned. Just a month ago I was expecting a whole different turn to the year, but as everything in life, things always change – so I guess we will see how close to these plans we [...]
- Yalikavak Holiday Destinations – 2014 December 12, 2013
- Keeping your Home Safe While You’re Abroad December 12, 2013
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Top Tips December 11, 2013
- 5 National Parks in the USA That Should Be On Your Travel List December 11, 2013
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black” December 10, 2013
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Me too. I might have to do some more research on t...
- Steuben Tours Berlin: One thing I stumbled upon recently is the first en...
- Agness: Crater Lake National Park is definitely the most c...
- Agness: I've never heard of Edinburgh Fringe Festival bef...
- Basha: Wow! Beautiful places & beautiful pictures :)...
- Heather: I hope to make it to them all!...
More good stuff to read…
- Yalikavak Holiday Destinations – 2014
- Keeping your Home Safe While You’re Abroad
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Top Tips
- 5 National Parks in the USA That Should Be On Your Travel List
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black”
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try