Long have rail journeys inspired our cultural consciousness with their allure. Since the brothers Lumiere took inspiration and captured one of the first, and most potent pieces of film in 1895 – The Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station, rail travel has embodied the principles of invention, curiosity and discovery which drove the industrial [...]
Archive | Australia RSS feed for this section
Sydney, Australia was the last stop for my friend and I after 5 months of traveling around South East Asia. Although it was strange to be in a more Westernised environment again, we soon found our feet sampling all the restaurants and bars that our purse strings could possibly handle. If you enjoy live music [...]
Brisbane is for many people the perfect place to live and they say it offers the best lifestyle. When we were there, we found it a really lively place, big enough to have the nightlife, shopping, awesome restaurants and markets, but still small enough to be intimate and down-to-earth & you can also find so many great flights [...]
Travel Photo – Sydney Opera House (The Best Angle) – There are so many different angles to view the Sydney Opera House, I am not sure which is the best angle, but for me it was while taking a ferry over to Manly Beach – You get to see the arches which have come to [...]
Travel Photo – Sharks In Australia – Sharks are such eery and mysterious creatures, that is why I love the light which captured this shark and I think added to the drama and beauty while we were in Sydney, Australia.
Guest Post – Paige Green: It’s the race that stops a nation. The Melbourne Cup is one of the most highly anticipated sporting events of the year in Australia and 2010 marks the 150th running of this iconic race – so if you’re a racing fan or just a fan of the races – it’s [...]
City Guide – 24 Hours In Sydney, Australia Sydney is an amazing place, and I really recommend you try and spend longer than just one day there, to really see everything – but this guide gives you a quick idea about what you can see in 24hrs and can help you get started – hope [...]
- Yalikavak Holiday Destinations – 2014 December 12, 2013
- Keeping your Home Safe While You’re Abroad December 12, 2013
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Top Tips December 11, 2013
- 5 National Parks in the USA That Should Be On Your Travel List December 11, 2013
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black” December 10, 2013
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Brittany @ Paws for Beer: Great list! I have been to both Yellowstone and Z...
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Me too. I might have to do some more research on t...
- Steuben Tours Berlin: One thing I stumbled upon recently is the first en...
- Agness: Crater Lake National Park is definitely the most c...
- Agness: I've never heard of Edinburgh Fringe Festival bef...
- Basha: Wow! Beautiful places & beautiful pictures :)...
More good stuff to read…
- Yalikavak Holiday Destinations – 2014
- Keeping your Home Safe While You’re Abroad
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival Top Tips
- 5 National Parks in the USA That Should Be On Your Travel List
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black”
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try