Barcelona is one of the most amazing artistic and architectural cities in the world. From the famous fairytale architecture of Antonio Gaudi to the masterpieces of world-known artists such as Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso, Barcelona has earned its place as a trophy-city of cultural achievement – don’t forget to book in advance to reserve Airport [...]
Archive | Western Europe RSS feed for this section
After having spent a few days in Dublin last week during the 2011 Europe Train Challenge, we left with many memories and impressions of the city. Here is a quick round up of our thoughts and what we learned and loved about Dublin: A Stranger Is A Friend You Haven’t Talked To Yet In Dublin, we [...]
- Spectacular Movie Locations in New Zealand May 26, 2013
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 25, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...