Barcelona is for most people THE PLACE to visit – shopping, sun, partying – Barcelona really has everything. We both have been there before, and it was great to come back and see everything from a different perspective a few years later. To read more about our time in Barcelona, make sure you check out: Why You [...]
Archive | Spain RSS feed for this section
After Lisbon, we headed to Barcelona, one of the proudest cities in Europe - I say proud because its people ADORE it. Many of them are very strict on separating themselves from the rest of Spain. My uncle, who is born in Barcelona and has lived in Catalonia for all of his life – is one [...]
Did you know that Tenerife is one of the Canary Islands? I didn’t. Mind you, I didn’t even know where the Canary Islands were before I spent two glorious weeks there last summer, and neither did I know that Tenerife is an island, not a city. Inevitably, my learning curve was steep. Tenerife is famous, [...]
Guest Post: Jack Jones – The small island of Mallorca, just off the Spanish coast, is a Mediterranean jewel. With glorious summers and mild winters, the Mallorca weather alone gives reason to visit. However, there is much more to this idyllic little island than year-round sunshine and golden beaches. So here’s a list of the top [...]
Guest Post: Ian – Barcelona has something for pretty much everyone, from incredible architecture; golden beaches; tasty tapas; world-famous night life; historic cobbled streets; top museums; and Spain’s most successful football club – it really is a MUST-SEE place for everyone to visit. Wrap all of this up …
Guest Post – We have both spent a lot of time traveling around Spain over the years, and really love the place. So when Dom approached us asking to share this guest post – we had to post it for you guys. The Costa del Sol Translated into English as “Coast of the Sun”, the [...]
Las Ramblas also known as La Rambla, is one of the most famous streets in Barcelona, Spain. Las Ramblas attracts millions of tourists every year. Las Ramblas is a big landmark in Barcelona, and sooner or later everyone exploring Barcelona will end up walking along and enjoying this 60 feet wide walkway. Here are some [...]
Things To Do In Barcelona In Summer Barcelona is a city that is close to my heart, I really adore it, have been there so many times, and think it has so much to offer during the summer and never gets boring. Here are my top 5 things to do in Barcelona: 1. Shopping There [...]
City Guide – 24hrs in Barcelona, Spain Barcelona, a city where culture and partying go hand in hand, where football is on everybody’s mind, and the Catalan pride flows through everything. Spending 24 hours in this city is intense, but you really get the best of all worlds. If you are traveling there and spending [...]
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 5 Free Things To Do In Berlin June 13, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....
- Becky Padmore: I was thinking I was pretty well travelled in the ...