Bled, Slovenia can be summed up in one word – INCREDIBLE! Everything to do with this place was amazing – the nature, the food, the people - add onto that the lack of tourists and you really have found a place which is off-the-beaten track yet still right in the middle of Europe. I really [...]
Archive | Slovenia RSS feed for this section
We knew little to nothing about Slovenia before starting the Europe Train Challenge. It was like a country which had been left in the shade between Austria and Croatia. But very soon all of that changed, and we went from not knowing anything about it to absolutely adoring it! Bled, the small town we went [...]
Before I went to Slovenia I knew absolutely nothing about it. This was partly down to my ashamedly poor general knowledge but, in my defense, Slovenia also seems to be bizarrely far off the tourist radar. My friend Sally and I decided to go because we had both been to Croatia and Italy before, but neither [...]
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...