Guest post by Alexandra from Crazy Sexy Fun Traveler where she writes about crazy travel, fun adventures and sexy photos. You can find Alex also on blogs We Travel around the World and Fit when Traveling. Slovakia. Unfortunately many people will think of Russia or Czechoslovakia when hearing the word – some will have no [...]
Archive | Slovakia RSS feed for this section
Bratislava really doesn’t seem like a capital city, and to be honest I don’t think they should try to make it that way either. It’s good just the way it is. Nearly everything is within walking distance, large areas of the city are completely free of cars and the whole place has a small town feel [...]
Bratislava likes to call itself ”The Little Big City” – perhaps because it’s a small city but still the capital of the country, forgotten by many, unknown to others, waiting in the shadows of the big neighboring capitals ”Vienna” and ”Budapest”. Even Bratislava’s airport is called “Vienna airport” by Ryan Air, despite being in another [...]
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 5 Free Things To Do In Berlin June 13, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....
- Becky Padmore: I was thinking I was pretty well travelled in the ...