Most attractions in Warsaw have to do with the WWII, and the horrible things which happened there, but Warsaw did not have that ”eery vibe” which can come from a hurtful past. The city had started again from the beginning, rebuilt the city for the new era, and rebuilt the Old Town to make it [...]
Archive | Poland RSS feed for this section
The Phoenix is one of the most loved mythical creatures, it is wise, strong and powerful – and it rises from the ashes. For that very reason, Warsaw has the nickname of the Phoenix City: because it has also risen from the ashes. Before the invasion of Poland 30% of Warsaw’s population (over 400 000 [...]
There are a variety of places to eat in Krakow, catering to all types of tastes, as my friends and I discovered on a girly holiday there a few months ago. One of the restaurants loved by all was ‘Al Dente’, a delicious Italian place in Krakow’s Kazimierz district. All their dishes are made with [...]
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...