Most attractions in Warsaw have to do with the WWII, and the horrible things which happened there, but Warsaw did not have that ”eery vibe” which can come from a hurtful past. The city had started again from the beginning, rebuilt the city for the new era, and rebuilt the Old Town to make it [...]
Archive | Poland RSS feed for this section
The Phoenix is one of the most loved mythical creatures, it is wise, strong and powerful – and it rises from the ashes. For that very reason, Warsaw has the nickname of the Phoenix City: because it has also risen from the ashes. Before the invasion of Poland 30% of Warsaw’s population (over 400 000 [...]
There are a variety of places to eat in Krakow, catering to all types of tastes, as my friends and I discovered on a girly holiday there a few months ago. One of the restaurants loved by all was ‘Al Dente’, a delicious Italian place in Krakow’s Kazimierz district. All their dishes are made with [...]
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Florida June 19, 2013
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Mark: Wow! That view of Haydon Bridge is a piece of heav...
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....