During our month in the woods of Norway we learned a lot about the beautiful country and its proud people – some things were exactly as we had expected (such as the overload of Swedish workers), while other things surprised us. Here are a few quirky things we learned from Norway … Norwegians are happy [...]
Archive | Norway RSS feed for this section
Those who have climbed Mount Everest often say it changed something in their relation with mother nature – they realized that she was more than a commodity, more than just a piece of land. Many say they gained a new respect for her, and realized that not only is she alive, but she is powerful and [...]
Norway is the beautiful but kind of strange country, where you can find the strangest of foods, parks crowded with naked statues and the most beautiful views. It is also one of the most expensive cities we’ve been to… You think Denmark is expensive? Then go to Oslo and you will laugh at the mere thought of [...]
I’ll probably get a lot of people disagreeing with me on this, and maybe I’m totally wrong to say it – but Oslo didn’t leave much of an impression on me. It was small, cute and nice, but I have a very strong feeling that the country side of Norway, places like Bergen and Stavanger [...]
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...