Skopje isn’t the most popular place to visit in FYR Maceondia, (Lake Ohrid is) but after reading online that one of the most popular things to do in Skopje was to leave – I knew we had to stay around for a few days and give the city a chance. And while I have to [...]
Archive | Macedonia RSS feed for this section
Since our planning was so rushed, we decided to skip the beautiful lake Ohrid and stay in the capital – apparently, the capital city isn’t known to be a great hot spot for tourists … ”The most popular thing to do in Skopje is to leave” - people said on the internet. Although I have to [...]
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 5 Free Things To Do In Berlin June 13, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....
- Becky Padmore: I was thinking I was pretty well travelled in the ...