If you ever visit Riga, don’t miss out on trying this so called “bread drink” made from fermented black bread called Kvass! When it comes to food, Riga topped all the other Baltic countries in quality – it was cheap, there was an abundance, and it was really good. But when it comes to attractions [...]
Archive | Latvia RSS feed for this section
Traveling around the Baltics I found a new part of Europe that fascinated me – I was amazed how I could be brought up in a neighboring country like Sweden, and yet never give these countries a thought, and I know I wasn’t the only one – in fact I knew nobody who had actually [...]
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 5 Free Things To Do In Berlin June 13, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....
- Becky Padmore: I was thinking I was pretty well travelled in the ...
- Hogga: haaha can you imagine living somewhere that has be...
- Heather: I want to take them all! As much as I love the cha...
- Sofia: I agree, it doesn't matter if you've been to eve...