Coming from Eastern Europe, Budapest felt very much like the gateway to Western Europe – one example is the train system: in Budapest the trains finally leave on time – such subtle changes, but very noticeable. But the city still has that Eastern feel and tradition, where being offered a shot of plum brandy in the [...]
Archive | Hungary RSS feed for this section
Budapest was our last stop on our very first around the world trip together in 2008, which is why it felt quite special to be going back there a few years later. A lot of things have changed since we were there last time. Not so much with the city itself, but with us – [...]
Budapest give you a very different experience to the western part of Europe. There is a rough unpolished beauty about Budapest, one that you don’t experience in nearby places like Vienna where the buildings are white, clean, and pretty. KnowIt: Budapest is divided into two parts: Buda & Pest = Budapest 8 am – Pálinkás [...]
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Florida June 19, 2013
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Mark: Wow! That view of Haydon Bridge is a piece of heav...
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....