Our first stop after Berlin was Nuremberg and Rothenburg – which according to Hitler were ”the most German of German towns”. Nuremberg is perhaps most famous for its significance to the Nazi era and the huge Nazi party rallies that were held there. But strolling around the city center we were amazed by the beauty [...]
Archive | Germany RSS feed for this section
ucked away on the second floor of a theater building in the center of Berlin, the Tajikiztan tea room is well hidden for those who are not looking for it. Even if you do have a rough idea of where it is chances are you still won’t find it. Last summer we spent a good [...]
(Our trip to Berlin was in part sponsored by the VisitBerlin tourism board.) Berlin is the city everyone is talking about, and has grown in popularity to become the third most visited city in Europe. My friends keep returning over and over, and when I ask what they love so much about Berlin that makes them return [...]
(Our trip to Berlin was in part sponsored by the VisitBerlin tourism board) ne of the best things to do in Berlin is to walk – aimlessly stroll around without really knowing where you are or where you’re going – that way you get your own impressions of Berlin, and find your own favorite places and interesting [...]
(Our trip to Berlin was in part sponsored by the VisitBerlin tourism board) erlin has over 50 different Christmas markets spread around the city, and just like the city itself, there are different markets for different tastes – and you can always find something for everyone. Visiting a Christmas market in Berlin is the perfect way to [...]
Berlin was a rainy mess, but we still enjoyed it – we realized how much harder everything is to do when it is raining – so on the first day we saw little of Berlin. Not because we stayed inside like everyone else on such a bad day, but because it was so windy and [...]
Our time in Berlin was such a rainy mess, it made us realize just how much harder everything is to do in the rain – so on our first day in Berlin, we saw very little of the city. This wasn’t because we stayed inside like everyone else on such a bad day, but because it was [...]
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black” December 10, 2013
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- rebecca kroegel: Dont forget Queenstown NZ...
- rebecca kroegel: another place I never got to on my European trip, ...
- rebecca kroegel: oh I wish I had of know this when i was there!...
- rebecca kroegel: In Australia at the moment and I must say im sick ...
- Jay@TravelIdeaz: Yeah, I agree with Australia, :) It's always been...
- Heather: I don't think there's anything wrong with being ...
More good stuff to read…
- Berlin Where “Green” is the New “Black”
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America