During the summer Copenhagen really feels like a melting pot of activity – there is always something happening, always something to do, and it has the same atmosphere as in Amsterdam – chilled & unpretentious. As we step off the train in Copenhagen, the station is packed with young 20-something people in muddy gumboots lying [...]
Archive | Denmark RSS feed for this section
As we stepped off the train in Copenhagen, the station was packed with young 20-something people in muddy gumboots lying on the ground, passed out or still drunk hammering away on guitar strings – it was the day after the Roskilde festival – known as one of the biggest festivals in Europe. But “the party isn’t over [...]
Copenhagen is a great city to spend a long weekend. To be honest Denmark as a whole is actually a really nice country, which was why a few weeks ago I wrote a post about things to do in Denmark without having to visit Copenhagen – but no matter how beautiful Denmark is, Copenhagen is [...]
There are so many little gems in Denmark, so many cool things to do and see – and NOT just in Copenhagen – here are 5 things to do in Denmark which I highly recommend: 1. Try the Danish Pastries The Danish pastries (Wienerbrod) are absolutely delicious! The danish pastry is somewhat similar to a croissant, [...]
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 5 Free Things To Do In Berlin June 13, 2013
- Colmar – The Best of France & Germany? June 12, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....
- Becky Padmore: I was thinking I was pretty well travelled in the ...
- Hogga: haaha can you imagine living somewhere that has be...
- Heather: I want to take them all! As much as I love the cha...
- Sofia: I agree, it doesn't matter if you've been to eve...