In Zagreb more than anywhere else on this trip, we stumbled upon things everywhere. There was something around every corner – the city really felt alive and vibrant. Just walking around the Dolac market early in the morning, buying some fresh fruits and freshly baked pastries and sitting down to watch the action flow past [...]
Archive | Croatia RSS feed for this section
Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia, is a place which is definitely worth a visit for a day or two. Its cute streets, quirky traditions and lovely restaurants make it a perfect city to get lost in for a day, before continuing to the coastline and those famous beaches. In Zagreb more than anywhere else [...]
After the short stay at a apartment in Manchester we set off for the 3 hour flight with Jet2. We had finally arrived in Dubrovnik, Croatia– and we lost two hours via the pesky time difference. We were pretty tired (it was midnight, after all!), so all the boyfriend and I managed to do when we got [...]
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...