Heading to a city which had the same name as Sofia was going to be fun – Sofia had dreamt of traveling to Sofia just to see what the city would be like. The city of Sofia turned out to be pretty quirky, with the main attractions not the most interesting things to see. Instead [...]
Archive | Bulgaria RSS feed for this section
Passport & customs control banged loudly on the door to our train cabin and entered before I had even had a chance to open the door, in my slumber I wondered why they always had to act as though you were a criminal. Then the lady looked at my passport, and as though she had [...]
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Red Hunt: I really enjoyed Stockholm's Archipelago too....b...
- Luxury Travels: Great selection of activities...St Lucia is truly ...
- Hogga: I mean, I wouldn't say no to any o these places.....
- Adventurous Andrea: This all looks absolutely heavenly! I so look forw...
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...