Our visit to Sarajevo was a very unique experience, and while we had these sobering impressions, we also had some really nice experiences there. Bosnia is a beautiful country – full of amazing untouched nature, wild scenery, with some amazing rivers and cute villages. It’s a part of Europe like no other, and we saw [...]
Archive | Bosnia RSS feed for this section
Like I mentioned in our Europe Train Challenge: Week 5 Update - Sarajevo was a city which from beginning to end, was a place we had many mixed experiences with. The old town was so cute and cosy that nobody would be able to resist it – from morning to evening you heard the constant tapping from [...]
- The Alsace Wine Route – Photo Essay June 20, 2013
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Florida June 19, 2013
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Jeremy: Saint Augustine is also a cool place to visit. It...
- Sofia: Glad you like them Mark!...
- Sofia: Glad to hear you like the list, and thanks for the...
- Sofia: Yeah, I was completely blown away by Scotland. Nev...
- Sofia: Great trip itinerary, those areas really are some ...
- Sofia: Asia is pretty hectic indeed, I think that's one ...