I have a serious sweet tooth, one which needs to be satisfied every day. Food is ok, but desserts are to-live-for! If I could choose, I would have dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner :p So, wherever I travel, I make sure to try out at least a few desserts while I’m in each country, [...]
Archive | Thailand RSS feed for this section
We ended up in Phuket during the worst possible time; a whole week of pouring rain, storms and flooding over southern Thailand, and since we had come to spend a week there before catching a flight back to Europe there was no point in leaving. I felt sorry for all the people who had saved [...]
Chiang Mai is for many people the ideal place to settle down. It has the comfortable 20-30 degree temperatures, cheap and modern accommodation …
We have noticed in the online forums that many people traveling through Thailand are wondering which city offers the best overall experience: Ayutthaya or Sukhothai? …
Thai food is one of the most internationally spread cuisines, and is often considered a favorite. Having spent some time in Thailand, I’ve noticed that they have a …
[VIDEO] Impressions From The Islands Of Thailand – After traveling through Laos & Cambodia we decided to head down to the south of Thailand and relax for a while on a few of the islands – – we wanted to try and capture our impressions of the Thai islands in video format. Check out the [...]
As the sun sets behind The Temple Of Dawn down the Chao Phraya river, people are getting ready to hit the streets and enjoy some of the crazy bangkok nightlife that makes the city change completely. Some prefer to spend the evening in a nice bar or restaurant, others want to get right in the [...]
When entering the fancy glass doors into a “Health and Beauty Clinic” in Chiang Mai, we were welcomed with a glass of ice cold water and asked to sit down and discuss the treatment. It really was an absurd situation, to be talking with two young, good looking women …
After spending a few days traveling through Lopburi to Sukhothai – we decided to head north and spend a few weeks resting and relaxing in Chiang Mai. Sofia has never really been the best cook :p – so I decided to sign her up for an authentic thai cooking course – watch …
After exploring Bangkok and Ayutthaya – we decided it was time to continue heading north and check out the ‘crazy’ city of Lopburi (which was apparently .
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun December 9, 2013
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Heather: I don't think there's anything wrong with being ...
- Heather: I've only visited two of these places, but hope t...
- Heather: I've never seen that pink lake before. It's so p...
- Hogga: australia! south america!...
- Rashad Pharaon: The mix of modern and ancient sound very familiar ...
- Heera: I always knew that London was a scary place in the...
More good stuff to read…
- Fancy Some Winter Sun? – Top 5 Places To Visit in the Winter Sun
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide