One of the most memorable trips I’ve done in India was the Golden Triangle, a triangular route between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur – some of the most interesting cities in Northern India. It was a unforgettable experience, and while it’s definitely possible to do the trip on your own, I enjoyed the tour and managed [...]
Archive | Asia RSS feed for this section
Bewitchingly beautiful and exotic, Vietnam’s Halong Bay lying in the Gulf of Tonkin offers a breathtaking variety of natural attractions, historical sites, scenic beaches and nearly 2000 islets and limestone karsts (landscapes recognizable by caves, sinkholes and drainage systems existing under the ground). Caves and Grottoes One of the more popular UNESCO World Heritage sites, [...]
Guest post by Jason Laloux: From spectacular beaches to majestic temples and unique cultural displays, Bali is a favoured destination for travelers in search of something exotic. This Indonesian province encompasses the isle of Bali as well as a few neighbouring islands, and is home to most of the country’s Hindu minority. Bali is treasured for its rich culture, with [...]
Earlier this year we traveled to Sri Lanka, a country full of beauty and adventure – we had heard about the beautiful view of the sunrise from the top of a sacred mountain called Adam’s Peak – and decided to join thousands of pilgrims on their pilgrimage to the peak. Being a holy place for both Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims and Christians, Adam’s [...]
Guest Post by Agness: China is becoming a more and more popular destination for travelers of all sorts, from the typical holiday makers to budget travelers looking for a cheap hotel in Hong Kong for a few nights, this country has it all. Stunning sceneries, beautiful temples and delicious Chinese food are some of the main reasons to [...]
When planning a trip to beautiful Thailand, choosing which sites you’ll visit while there is just the start – in addition to brushing up a bit on the language, you’ll need to know a little about the culture too. To make your stay in Phuket completely enjoyable, take a few moments to go over everything [...]
Earlier this year we had the opportunity to travel on the Eastern and Oriental Express from Singapore to Bangkok – the 3-day trip was one of pure indulgence with good food, beautiful views and 5-star service! It’s a beautiful train and a trip of a lifetime, and we made a short video summing up our [...]
Sri Lanka is a beautiful place to visit with its lush hill districts, fascinating temples and delicious food – but compared to other nearby countries like India, Sri Lanka can seem quite expensive. However, there are ways to stay on a budget and still enjoy the country… Here are five budget-friendly tips for those visiting [...]
Earlier this year we spent 3 weeks traveling around Sri Lanka, a country with incredible diverse nature and the most charming people. Sri Lanka is so full of surprises and experiences, there are so many things to see and do there that we didn’t feel that 3 weeks was enough. Here is a video we made [...]
With pale desert coloured buildings, the smell of apple smoke from the shisha pipes and toothy grins, the red sea coastline that runs for 500 miles and one of the world’s most talked about diving areas – Egypt is a place those who visit will never forget. Here are 6 of the most popular attractions [...]
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations December 5, 2013
- Mad About Morocco December 4, 2013
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season December 2, 2013
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying November 30, 2013
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey November 29, 2013
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth November 28, 2013
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler? November 25, 2013
- Costa Rica’s Peaceful Lifestyle, Sand, Surf and Rainforests October 30, 2013
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World November 26, 2013
- Embracing a New Culture – 5 Essential Tips November 2, 2013
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel November 12, 2013
- Airport Security – Quick Tips to Help You Zoom Through October 14, 2013
- Winter Haven Florida: The LEGOLAND Florida amusement park located in Win...
- Carmen: Would love to ski Whistler!...
- Hogga: yes whistler!...
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour: Nice Post. Delhi has a lot to offer. This is just ...
- Bhikharee: If I got a chance then I would like to go with Zer...
- Bhikharee: When in hurry or long distance then I would like t...
More good stuff to read…
- A Guide to 4 of London’s Most Haunted Destinations
- Mad About Morocco
- Top 5 Skiing Destinations for the Winter 2014 Season
- The Pros and Cons of Driving Versus Flying
- Top Cultural Attractions in Turkey
- Chocolate & Churros – Top 4 Places to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
- Marine activities in Mauritius
- Travel Inspiration – The New 7 Wonders of the World
- Are You a Tourist or Are You a Traveler?
- Hostel Etiquette – Tips for Travel Newbies
- Amazing Photo Locations That Will Inspire You to Travel
- Island Life – 5 Spots You Probably Never Heard About
- Fun Things to Do When Stuck At Heathrow Airport
- Enjoying the Outdoors – Adventure Ideas You Might Like To Try
- 5 Fun Places to Spend New Year’s Eve Abroad
- 5 Ways Traveling In East Africa Will Change Your Perspective (If You Let It)
- Top Countries to Visit in 2014 – Mexico
- Escape Winter – Top Beaches in Central America
- Quebec, Canada – A Mini Guide
- 5 Movies That Will Inspire You to Travel