Friday Flashback – Enjoyment And Relaxation In The Perhentian Islands April 2009: I hadn’t quite been able to make up my mind about Malaysia yet. At first I hated it, then I didn’t know what to think – and then we went to the Perhentian islands on the east coast. Do I need to say [...]
Archive | Malaysia RSS feed for this section
Kuala Lumpur, a city where everything is crazy in the most structured way you can imagine. It’s hard to put a finger on what this city really is simply because it’s such a big mixture of everything. The city is similar to much of their food style – inspired from all countries in Asia thrown [...]
- Spectacular Movie Locations in New Zealand May 26, 2013
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...