Guest post by Jason Laloux: From spectacular beaches to majestic temples and unique cultural displays, Bali is a favoured destination for travelers in search of something exotic. This Indonesian province encompasses the isle of Bali as well as a few neighbouring islands, and is home to most of the country’s Hindu minority. Bali is treasured for its rich culture, with [...]
Archive | Indonesia RSS feed for this section
Despite being such a small island, Bali is packed with so many beautiful areas and awesome experiences – and it’s one of my favorite places to visit in the world. What I love the most about Bali is how much cultural heritage they have, their colorful traditions and celebrations that seem to happen pretty much every day. I’m not [...]
Bali is a small but compact island in Indonesia – with so much to see and do there, and such a strong local culture, it almost seems like a country in itself. To see and do everything you need at least one month, but today we’ll show you some highlights for a short trip to Bali. [...]
Last year we had the fortune – or misfortune – to celebrate the Balinese New Year. In the western world you open the new year by painfully trying to figure out what the hell happened the night before… In Bali you open the new year very different- by softly reflecting on your life. The Balinese New [...]
- Cultural Things to Do in Central Vietnam May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Visit Cairns, Australia May 24, 2013
- 5 Reasons to Holiday In Dartmouth, UK May 23, 2013
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Stef: Hi Sofia, I loved Cairns, everyone should go and ...
- Isabella: Definitely on my to-visit-list when I go to Prague...
- Adam - Tropical Nomad: Hi Sofia, I spent Christmas 2012 in...
- Sofia: Thanks for sharing your road trip music Stef, some...
- Sofia: That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, did you hav...
- Sofia: Southern France, lovely! A friend of mine took a r...