Florida is one of the most popular states in the US, and for many reasons – it offers a huge variety of attractions and things to do, attracting all sorts of travelers, from families to single groups to couples. Here are five great places to visit in Florida for every type of traveler… Walt Disney [...]
Archive | Destinations RSS feed for this section
Guest Post by Martin Hall: Perhaps one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Seychelles Archipelago is comprised of 115 stunning islands – home to an array of unique flora and fauna and juxtaposed by the elegant luxury of its hotels, it is a destination not to be missed. The exclusivity of these properties [...]
Some of my favorite places and attractions I remember from my travels are not the most famous ones that are high on every “must-visit” list online, but the small and quirky places that most guides don’t even bother to mention. While many travelers only pay attention to the most famous attractions, there are many quirky [...]
It’s no secret that the UK has some of the most beautiful landscape, and together with its long history and charming culture it’s an amazing country to explore. The best way to make the most of your time is to explore the country by car, as you simply can’t reach and experience many of the [...]
Guest Post by Anna Wilmar: Land-locked Switzerland is renowned for its beauty and high standard of living – for centuries its citizens have been credited with promoting a bracingly healthy outdoor lifestyle – whether it’s hiking stick-in-hand along Alpine pastures, or boating in one of the many crystal-clear mountain lakes. What better place, then, to [...]
When it comes to musicals, Broadway in New York and West End in London are the two most famous and popular theaters in the world – and for good reasons. The West End musicals are not just any kind of show, they’re the best of the best – attracting not only musical fans but all [...]
Berlin is a great city to visit for anyone on a budget; accommodation and food is cheap, and many of the paid attractions are reasonably priced. But small expenses add up and before you know it you’ve spent more than planned, often in places that are cheap we justify the low prices and end up [...]
This year we have been traveling around Europe very slowly and even more randomly – we stay in a country for a month or more, and make up our next step on a whim, often just days before our rent runs out and we need to pack up and leave. The first week in a [...]
So far, Lyon is my favorite city in France. It has all the benefits of a cosmopolitan city but it feels more like a small town and has a great laid-back atmosphere. Although there aren’t many attractions per se, it’s a wonderful city to just wander around in soaking up the atmosphere and all the [...]
Even if you’re not a serious gambler, the best casino cities in the world are still worth visiting for the vibe and experience alone – there is no denying in that casino cities are like different worlds, with never-ending nightlife and big-name shows. Here are five of the top casino cities in the world and [...]
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Florida June 19, 2013
- Top 5 Luxury Hotels In The Seychelles June 18, 2013
- 5 Quirky Places in the UK June 17, 2013
- 5 Scenic Drives in the UK June 16, 2013
- Why Send Your Kids To Summer Camp Abroad? June 15, 2013
- Must See West End Musicals This Summer! June 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Mark: Wow! That view of Haydon Bridge is a piece of heav...
- Becky Padmore: Any of those would do! They all look gorgeous :-)...
- Bruised Passports: That's quite a comprehensive list guys- our favou...
- OCDemon: I like the little models more than I like the actu...
- nicole | the wondernuts: Been wanting to see the fairy pools in Scotland fo...
- Debbie @ European Travelista: I'd love a drive through the English countryside....