We are always on the look-out for new ideas and concepts in the travel industry, and when we found out about CityHub we knew straight away that this was something out of the ordinary, and something we had to experience. During the past few years, the way people travel has changed drastically. Not only are [...]
Archive | Travel Reviews RSS feed for this section
Recently Wimdu invited us to stay at one of the apartments listed on their site while in Amsterdam – which turned out to be a great alternative to the many overpriced and lousy hotels that are scattered over the city. While searching the website we found an amazing apartment close to Westerpark, an area we [...]
Dorms are not exactly known to give you much privacy – you sleep together with a bunch of strangers in squeaky bunk beds while someone else’s sweaty feet climb the little ladder on the side of the bed next to your face, and wherever you look you’re facing someone else in a bed in front [...]
Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, you’ll find The Nest Guesthouse, one of the top rated B&B’s in the city. The reason why people like this place so much, is simple: the owners have truly understood what it takes to make their guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay. “One of the most [...]
Admiring the most iconic building in Kuala Lumpur – the Petronas Towers, while at the same time floating on your back in an infinity pool, just doesn’t make any sense – it simply would be too good to be true. Or, so we thought… While searching for an apartment in Kuala Lumpur on Roomorama.com, we managed [...]
Company: Lingibli Product: Mobile Phone Language Course. Purchase from: App Store & Android Market During our first month in Garmisch-Partenkirchen we became frustrated with our poor knowledge of German, knowing the basics simply wasn’t good enough, as we missed out on many conversations with people. There is nothing more annoying than when someone cracks a joke with you and [...]
During our current trip through Germany we’ve been testing the latest travel product from David’sBeenHere.com: a digital luggage scale – watch our video review below. For us this was one of those products we hadn’t realized how much we really needed until David sent it to us, and it’s been SO useful! We only travel with [...]
After a busy week traveling around Scotland, we were exhausted and in need of a place where we could just sit back and relax. It doesn’t matter how cozy a hostel dorm is, if you’re sharing a room with strangers you simply don’t have the freedom to do whatever you want, when you want. So [...]
REVIEW: We were recently sent a new spanish language course called: “Bueno Entonces…”, which was released by General Linguistics. With my lacking Spanish knowledge and Nathan’s zero knowledge, we were really keen to try this …
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- Exploring The Colors And Flavors Of Rajasthan May 14, 2013
- 5 Things To Do In Turin, Italy May 12, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Sofia: Going for a hotel is often much easier, and I agre...
- Sofia: Yeah that's so true, the recommendations you get ...
- Sofia: That's a great tip, I can imagine another reason ...
- Sofia: Great to hear Marissa! Some websites I'd recommen...
- Sofia: Great to hear you will be using apartments on futu...
- Sofia: Yeah me too, I've realized lately just how much a...