Travel Question – How To Travel As A Vegetarian. This week we received a question from Mark: “Hi there! I’m a vegetarian about to leave on my first RTW trip, and I came upon your post top 6 countries for vegetarian food lovers. So I’m wondering: what is it like traveling as a vegetarian? I’ve [...]
Archive | Health And Safety RSS feed for this section
The worst jetlag I’ve ever had was going from London to New Zealand, a 36 hour flight east. Now what does it matter that it was a flight going east? A huge matter, it makes almost all the difference between severe jetlag and no jetlag – although we didn’t know that back then. We could [...]
Being a vegetarian traveller is an advantage as well as a disadvantage. The good part is that we’re less likely to get food poisoned, as meat is often badly cooked and tend to have a lot of bacterias and bugs on it. The downside however, is that there often isn’t much to choose between on [...]
Or if you prefer – here is a nice list of 10 things to avoid doing – do the opposite and keep yourself safer while out on the road visiting all those fun new places around the world. 1. Always carry too much stuff (bags etc.) for too long even when it isn’t necessary. If [...]
I’ve always been very lucky when it comes to illnesses, I’m simply never sick, before I went to Bali in April this year, last time I spewed up was over ten years ago. Yes, that’s right, that was BEFORE I went to Bali… :p I have travelled to heaps of (less-developed) countries where you’re most [...]
While reading the reviews from the dirtiest hotels in Europe on Tripadvisor, I started thinking about my own hotel experiences. Some have been awesome, but what really brings back memories is thinking about the horrible ones. The worst hotel we’ve stayed at was on an Island on the east coast of Malaysia. Well, it would be [...]
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Hogga: I mean, I wouldn't say no to any o these places.....
- Adventurous Andrea: This all looks absolutely heavenly! I so look forw...
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...