A few weeks ago – we were sitting in a colorful Trishaw (bicycle taxi), touring the streets of Georgetown in Penang while filming a new travel episode and chitchatting with the old wrinkled man behind us pushing the bike. In reality, it would have been faster to simply walk, so it was a little funny to see [...]
Archive | Health And Safety RSS feed for this section
It’s all very well planning a city break to feed your inner culture vulture or a gastronomic experience to tempt your taste buds – but have you considered planning a holiday that focuses on your wellbeing? From month long relaxing retreats to cheap spa breaks, there are plenty of holidays out there that’ll help get [...]
Guest Post : Travel Advice – An essential part of your backpacking plans should involve getting and understanding travel insurance. You’ll need to speak to your insurance provider and investigate your policy thoroughly to verify details of exactly what your policy does and doesn’t cover. For worldwide travel insurance Moneysupermarket has a database of travel insurers. [...]
When you travel, things are quite different from usual – you tend to party more, drink more and stress more, and all of this combined really takes a toll on your body. Often, travel turns out to be anything but relaxing. Your daily agenda is crammed with so many must-see and must do …
While traveling the world, your body is introduced to many new bugs and bacterias, some of which are more dangerous than others – so today we are going to share 5 common travel diseases, what they are, how to avoid them.
Spending money on food while traveling in Europe is probably one of the most difficult things to handle when it comes to budgeting. You always spend more than you had planned, and yet, it’s hard to cut down since you need it to live. However, just because you need to cut down on your food [...]
For me one of the most versatile foods ever is probably couscous, you can eat it with practically anything. What makes it such a great backpacking food is the fact it’s super quick, easy and cheap. A box of couscous lasts for a long time (for one person you only need half a cup of [...]
Guest Post by Lisa – While you are out in the big world traveling, you are excited, and enjoying this new sense of freedom, and may therefore forget or ignore the dangers around you. You need to remember that when you are on a trip, you are not in your hometown, so you have to make [...]
I absolutely love the water and swimming, but there have been a few times where I was so grossed out or scared that I simply wouldn’t go close to the water – however, the places I’ve been to are nothing compared to the places below. Today I will share with you some of the most [...]
Travel Sickness – Ways To Ease It There are many great NATURAL ways to ease and cure your travel sickness. There are several travel sickness medicines that work well, some to have before the trip (whether you’re flying or taking the bus or similar) to avoid travel sickness, and others to help you deal with [...]
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Hogga: I mean, I wouldn't say no to any o these places.....
- Adventurous Andrea: This all looks absolutely heavenly! I so look forw...
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...