We only had one and a half days in Luxembourg, which according to Laurent, our guide – was the average length of a stay there. Luxembourg is a small city, so it’s not a big surprise that people don’t give it more time, but I’m sure that those who have been there for a day, [...]
Archive | Europe RSS feed for this section
Our third stop during the Europe Train Challenge was one of our most loved cities in the world: Amsterdam. We have been to Amsterdam many times before, and every time we leave we find ourselves thinking: let’s come back here for a bit and live. The vibe, the city, the people – there is so much in Amsterdam to love. To read [...]
Assumptions can be bad, and sometimes downright dangerous - we all know this, so why do we never seem to learn? I will be honest, I didn’t have very high expectations about Brussels. I don’t know where I got it from, but I thought it would be boring. But already when we stepped out of [...]
Our second stop during the Europe Train Challenge was the wonderful city of London. We felt like London was a small town which had exploded with people, the buildings were cute, everything was close and we really felt at home even though everyone around us was sprinting around, stressed out of their minds. The fact [...]
Every time I go back to Amsterdam I leave loving the city even more – it’s one of my favorite cities in Europe. It’s just such a spontaneous place, and it feels as if anything can happen here, but at the same time it feels… organized. For me, Amsterdam is the perfect example of organized [...]
So after ONLY 6 weeks to prepare for every part of the Europe Train Challenge, we finally arrived in city #1 = Dublin. Dublin was such a wonderful city, full of colorfully bright doors, pubs & friendly people. This was the first time both of us were in front of the camera together, so it [...]
What To Do In London – So you have a ticket to London, now what? London is a city that basically has it all, but for many it’s often hard to know where to begin. It has great shopping, beautiful architecture, awesome nightlife, parks, markets and lots of things to look at! A weekend in London [...]
There are a variety of places to eat in Krakow, catering to all types of tastes, as my friends and I discovered on a girly holiday there a few months ago. One of the restaurants loved by all was ‘Al Dente’, a delicious Italian place in Krakow’s Kazimierz district. All their dishes are made with [...]
Dublin has the best of both a small town and cosmopolitan city: It has the great easy going people you can only find in small towns, but the variety of nightlife you only find in big cosmopolitan cities. You can easily spend a week here strolling around, talking to people and enjoying the ‘happenings’ in town – [...]
Foodies going on weekend breaks to Italy will certainly find that the European country offers something that tickles their taste buds. Italy’s rich culinary history means that wherever you go you can be confident of sampling some fantastic food, whether it’s in a high-end restaurant or from a bustling market stall. Here, we look at [...]
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- Exploring The Colors And Flavors Of Rajasthan May 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...
- Sofia: Going for a hotel is often much easier, and I agre...
- Sofia: Yeah that's so true, the recommendations you get ...