There are many destinations that will burn a hole in your wallet and make you cringe just from the thought of what you just paid for your dinner. Fortunately, there are also heaps of budget friendly destinations, even in Europe – and Ireland is one of them. We found Dublin to be easy to get [...]
Archive | Ireland RSS feed for this section
When it is time to choose a surfing destination, the mind often wanders to faraway lands, often in the distant southern hemisphere. However, you don’t actually need to travel that far in Europe to enjoy great surfing conditions, not even in places that feel a world away from surfing. Here are 3 of Ireland’s best [...]
So after ONLY 6 weeks to prepare for every part of the Europe Train Challenge, we finally arrived in city #1 = Dublin. Dublin was such a wonderful city, full of colorfully bright doors, pubs & friendly people. This was the first time both of us were in front of the camera together, so it [...]
Dublin has the best of both a small town and cosmopolitan city: It has the great easy going people you can only find in small towns, but the variety of nightlife you only find in big cosmopolitan cities. You can easily spend a week here strolling around, talking to people and enjoying the ‘happenings’ in town – [...]
After having spent a few days in Dublin last week during the 2011 Europe Train Challenge, we left with many memories and impressions of the city. Here is a quick round up of our thoughts and what we learned and loved about Dublin: A Stranger Is A Friend You Haven’t Talked To Yet In Dublin, we [...]
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Adventurous Andrea: This all looks absolutely heavenly! I so look forw...
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...
- Sofia: Going for a hotel is often much easier, and I agre...