Greece holidays in Athens makes for an awesome trip for anyone with even the slightest interest in history. Whether you opt to spend your entire break here or you’re just planning to visit on a day trip, there are some sights you really shouldn’t miss. Actually, you could easily spend weeks exploring all the different ancient buildings [...]
Archive | Greece RSS feed for this section
Chania is a beautiful port city on the north-western coast of Crete, the largest of the Greek islands – this bustling place has a charming atmosphere reflecting its Venetian and Turkish past, and is often described as one of the most beautiful cities in Greece. Chania offers everything from beach-life, shopping, walking, scenery, nature and [...]
The first thing I think of when someone asks me to recommend a good place in Europe for young people looking to party – is Greece. The Greek nightlife is insane, and there are so many places to choose from. Unlike many other places, Greek nightlife stands out with its diversity, every place in Greece [...]
Our time spent in Thessaloniki, Greece was great – we had never been on the main land of Greece before, and the Northern parts were different from the islands in so many ways, but it still had that lovely Greek vibe and architecture all around. I would have loved to see more of Northern Greece, [...]
Ok, so Greece was on the map for countries you can travel to with an Interrail pass, so of course, we were going there – but traveling by train to Greece has become somewhat of a joke. I remember hearing a comedian talking about traveling in Europe, and how you can book a train ticket [...]
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- Exploring The Colors And Flavors Of Rajasthan May 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...
- Sofia: Going for a hotel is often much easier, and I agre...
- Sofia: Yeah that's so true, the recommendations you get ...