(Our trip to Berlin was in part sponsored by the VisitBerlin tourism board.) Berlin is the city everyone is talking about, and has grown in popularity to become the third most visited city in Europe. My friends keep returning over and over, and when I ask what they love so much about Berlin that makes them return [...]
Archive | Germany RSS feed for this section
(Our trip to Berlin was in part sponsored by the VisitBerlin tourism board) ne of the best things to do in Berlin is to walk – aimlessly stroll around without really knowing where you are or where you’re going – that way you get your own impressions of Berlin, and find your own favorite places and interesting [...]
(Our trip to Berlin was in part sponsored by the VisitBerlin tourism board) erlin has over 50 different Christmas markets spread around the city, and just like the city itself, there are different markets for different tastes – and you can always find something for everyone. Visiting a Christmas market in Berlin is the perfect way to [...]
Berlin was a rainy mess, but we still enjoyed it – we realized how much harder everything is to do when it is raining – so on the first day we saw little of Berlin. Not because we stayed inside like everyone else on such a bad day, but because it was so windy and [...]
Our time in Berlin was such a rainy mess, it made us realize just how much harder everything is to do in the rain – so on our first day in Berlin, we saw very little of the city. This wasn’t because we stayed inside like everyone else on such a bad day, but because it was [...]
- 5 Beautiful Sailing Destinations Around The World May 22, 2013
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Hogga: I mean, I wouldn't say no to any o these places.....
- Adventurous Andrea: This all looks absolutely heavenly! I so look forw...
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...