Founded in the 12th century, Tallinn with its ancient city walls, high church spires and red roof tops it was an irresistible sight. Walking around on the cobble stoned streets and alleyways lined with medieval houses in mixes of German, Russian, Swedish and Danish architecture, you feel as though you have stepped back in time. To add [...]
Archive | Estonia RSS feed for this section
It’s amazing how many assumptions we have about places we’ve never been to before, all thanks to TV, media and where we were raised. Tallinn in Estonia was for me one of those places… One of my favorite Swedish comedy movies is about a bunch of old single men going to Tallinn to bring home [...]
- 5 Popular Things To Do In St Lucia May 21, 2013
- 4 Great Reasons to Visit Montreal This Summer May 20, 2013
- Turin – Italy’s Forgotten Food Capital May 19, 2013
- Packing Essentials For Your Summer Road Trip May 16, 2013
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Apartment Over A Hotel May 15, 2013
- Exploring The Colors And Flavors Of Rajasthan May 14, 2013
- 2 Years of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We've Learnt. February 1, 2012
- Losing 4k In 4 Seconds – How We Got Mugged In Malaysia! July 13, 2012
- 1 Year Of Travel Blogging – 5 Things We’ve Learnt. February 1, 2011
- 25 Most Inspiring Personal Travel Blogs In 2010 October 31, 2010
- The 2011 Europe Train Challenge [NEWS] April 4, 2011
- 5 Things I've Learnt About Thai People While In Thailand January 16, 2011
- Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista: Sounds and looks like a wonderful place to vacatio...
- Scott: Yeah, Turin gets forgotten simply due to it's loc...
- Becky Padmore: I would love to go! It looks beautiful!...
- Adam: Hey, I had never heard of share my playlis...
- Sofia: Going for a hotel is often much easier, and I agre...
- Sofia: Yeah that's so true, the recommendations you get ...